Writers and artists work in the loneliest of all professions, inside our heads. Those daring enough to create and reveal something of their inner natures, are to be lauded. The Writers’ Colony at Dairy Hollow salutes your courage and thanks you for your submissions.
All Submission Formatting
- Microsoft Word documents (doc/docx)
- 12pt Times New Roman
- Landscape orientation
- Minimum 1200px width
- JPEG format (ideally with limited compression)
- Required for all submissions
- Up to 600 characters (not words)
- 300x300 photo of the author (required)
- Link to the author's website, Facebook and/or Amazon author page (optional)
- 2500 words (10 double-spaced pages)
- Max 25 lines (3 pages)
- Left-aligned, standard format
- Max 5 pages
- Will be made/tried before publishing
- Maximum 10 photos
- Ideally include cameo narratives (max 150 words)
How to Submit
All submissions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the word Submission in the subject area.
DEADLINE for submissions for the Summer edition of eMerge will be June 15, 2018.